A minor improvement for 3.6.
- FEATURE: in case of a DB inconsistency the app will now show a warning rather than crash
So I have…
Its been a while (again)! While I have not stopped updating the app and fixing bugs, I did forget to post about it. That has to stop.
Its been a while! Pre-holiday time is usually quite hectic so I didn't have a lot of time to work on FocusGTD. However, you might have…
This is a bugfix release addressing minor problems that occur quite rarely.
- FIX: improved rare data loss when marking a project as sequential
- FIX: improved error handling when checking off a repeated task which caused a crash for…
FocusGTD 3.6.3 new app icon!
Since Google has updated the icon design specifications, I have been dragging my feet a bit to update the iconography to their latest…
Google threw me a curve ball here. In 3.6.x I switched to the Google-blessed Material Components date/time picker dialogs in the hope of…
A nice UI improvement release for FocusGTD. I spent the last couple of days upgrading the app to the lastest library versions and polished…
This is an minor bugfix/polish release to 3.5.10.
- FIX: quick entry dialog background is no longer translucent
As always, the…
This is an minor bugfix/polish release to 3.5.9.
- FIX: fixed rare crash when trying to delete a task
- FIX: fixed showing the correct tasks in the forecast view after a screen rotation
- FIX: fixed…
This is an minor bugfix/polish release to 3.5.7.
- FIX: fixed rare crash on settings screen
- FIX: fixed task ordering when adding new…