Its been a while (again)! While I have not stopped updating the app and fixing bugs, I did forget to post about it. That has to stop.
So here is a rundown of all that has happened since 3.6.7.
- FIX: fixed crash on Android 13
- FEAT: library upgrades and make it compatible with Android 13
- FIX: Fix rare crash when deleting projects
- FIX: Ensure that multiple 1x1 tag (or project) widgets open the correct tag in the app
- FEAT: show different tag icons depending on whether they have child tags
- FIX: Clicking on a specific Tag Widget Shortcut now opens the Tag Screen
- FIX: fixed rare crash when showing forecast and changing view modes
- FIX: all screens should now work again in dark and normal mode
- FIX: ensure that Tag Picker for Forecast shows correctly in dark mode
- IMPROVEMENT: You can now also remove a previously configured forecast view tag